Out of all the roles your website plays in insurance agent marketing, its main value lies in its ability to generate email leads. Content marketing brings visitors to your website for your public information. From there, it’s up to you to find ways to collect their email addresses. Luckily, you have plenty of options.
We’ve put together a quick list of some of the best ways to fill out your email list.
Insurance Agent Marketing Tips For Filling Your Lead List
- Add more landing page offers. There’s no limit to how many offers you can have running at once. Regular new offers such as eBooks, whitepapers, free demos, or consultations will keep a steady flow of emails in, as well as giving repeat visitors new reasons to sign up.
- Put CTAs on every page. Generally speaking, there’s no reason not to have a call to action somewhere on a page. Try out different locations, and keep track of which seem to capture the most emails.
- Create a newsletter. Newsletters are still popular among a large number of website visitors. These can be a real boost for your marketing, since it gives you a platform to discuss your company in some depth. Remember to include lighter content that’s not promotional.
- Use QR Codes. Start putting QR codes on physical materials you send out, which automatically opt people into your email list. The novelty value of QR still hasn’t warn off for many consumers, and they’ll often scan whatever you put in front of them if it looks interesting.
- Attend more conferences. Even in the digital age, they haven’t replaced face-to-face networking. Conferences, conventions, and trade shows are all prime lead-generation opportunities, and plenty of email addresses are up for grabs.
The key to successful email collection is to always be watching for new opportunities. Online visitors love novelty. Implement a new way of gathering emails, and people will sign up. So explore your options, and keep trying out new marketing strategies!