Many self-storage risks are insured on a business owner policy (BOP), but not all BOPs are created equal. If you’re writing self-storage risks, the differences between a standard BOP and a specialty BOP designed for self-storage operations is an important consideration. MiniCo Insurance Agency created the industry’s first specialty self-storage BOP over 40 years ago and has continued to innovate in insuring these risks. MiniCo recently launched an upgraded self-storage BOP to offer enhanced protection for your self-storage clients with streamlined service for you.
Upgraded MiniCo BOP: What’s New
The key benefits of MiniCo’s upgraded BOP include:
- New coverages and limit and deductible options for self-storage risks
- Flexibility in policy options to fit most needs
- Faster policy and endorsement issuance
- In-house claim processing for fast, fair resolution
In addition to the upgraded BOP for self-storage risks, MiniCo offers supporting solutions designed for self-storage risks to include:
- Umbrella excess limits available for enhanced coverage
- Workers compensation support for self-storage operations
- Multiple cyber insurance options designed and priced for self-storage operations
- Equipment breakdown protection for critical, specialized equipment and systems
- Wind/hail deductible buy-back options to decrease out-of-pocket exposure
- Multiple A.M. Best “A” rated carriers providing solutions for coastal locations and challenging properties
MiniCo’s self-storage BOP and supporting solutions are underwritten by A.M. Best “A” rated carriers.
We also offer a team of underwriters with specialization in writing self-storage risks that spans decades. Agents work with a dedicated underwriter to ensure the highest level of customer service. For more information about MiniCo’s upgraded self-storage BOP, contact your MiniCo underwriter or visit www.minico.com/newbop.
Want more? MiniCo offers a wide range of insurance programs for a variety of industries and exposures. Visit our website for details.